Tuesday, July 19, 2011

fourteen: the cutest shoes - ever!


I have a confession to make! I picked out these shoes. Oops! But, Tom was running out of ideas: he said it's more difficult than he thought it would be to find thirty gifts in thirty days. He said finding all the different thirty cards has been challenging, too. So, when I saw these in Kokopilau (a lot of my gifts seem to be coming from there) I started to buy them for myself. I had them at the register, and all ready to go, when I remembered my romantic husband, struggling to keep his creative mind flowing for gifts for me. So, my overwhelming generosity motivated me to just put them in the back, with his name on the box, until he could pick them up the next day. Now, you may ask how that was being generous. But, let me tell you, when you have the world's cutest shoes in your hand, and you have to wait, even one day,to get them: it's a sacrifice. Seriously!

I love these shoes! The brand is Jambu, and I highly recommend you find some. Check out the cute flowers on the sides of the soles - and matching ones inside! And, they slip on. They're a bit dressy, but extremely comfortable and still a bit sporty. They are like Mary Poppins: practically perfect in every way! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment