Sunday, July 10, 2011

old and new



This is my newest vintage apron. My friend, Terri, and I were together in a thrift store, and she found this cute little thing for me. I think it might be a fancy apron - for those times when you entertain and want to wear your best stuff. Just check out the see-through fabric at the bottom and the dressy scallops. Ooh-la-la!




This one is my newest, new apron. I found it at Tuesday Morning - such a fun store! This is a work apron, made with Waverly fabric that I just love! I used it today when I was making sugar cookies for Steph's baby shower. I will post pictures of the cookies in the next day or two. Right now, they are on the counter drying. I also wore this apron out to the chicken house when I gathered eggs. Aprons are awesome. I don't really use them to protect my clothes, because I don't care if my clothes get dirty. Most of all, I love the cute fabric and putting my cell phone in their pockets. I will post pictures of all my aprons after I get through with the Thirty Days of Anniversary gifts! Whew! It's getting closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment